Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, WebEx, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Cisco is the largest networking company in the world. Cisco Products :
- Networking : Switches, Routers, Wireless, Network Management, Interfaces & Modules, Optical Networking.
- Wireless and Mobility : Access Points, Outdoor and Industrial Access Points, Controllers
- Security : Next-Generation Firewalls, Advances Malware Protection, Policy and Access, VPN Security Clients, Email Security, Web Security.
- Collaboration : Collaboration Endpoints, Conferencing, Customer Care, Unified Communications
- Data Center : Servers – Unified Computing, Data Center management and Automation, Data Center Security, Data Center Switch, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Storage networking, Virtual Networking.
- Analytics : Data Center Analytics, Network Analytics (DNA Analytics and Assurance)
- Video : Video Endpoints, Video Entertaiment, Video Intelligence, Digital Signage
- Internet of Things : Connectivity, IoT Analytics, Embedded Networks, IoT Management, IOx and Fog Applications
- Software : IOS & NX-OS, Cisco ONE for Access, Cisco ONE for WAN, Cisco ONE for Data Center Networking, Cisco ONE for Data Center Compute and Cloud, Cisco ONE for Advanced Security.